We had so many great questions submitted for our October Q&A!
Myself, Chris and Clair really enjoy filming our monthly Q&A sessions because it’s a great way to help our members and answer direct questions from them.
This month our questions covered a whole range of saxophone issues from dodgy reeds to ligatures, how to memorise scales and even what sound system to use when playing for a friend’s wedding!
Here’s a quick rundown of what we covered in this session:
• Tracey asks how to get better at playing by memory
• Paul gets suggestions on gear for performing live
• Holly and Lance get help with choosing and breaking in reeds
• Dennis gets advice on playing Aerophone
• We discuss Music PDF Apps
• Craig gets help with memorising scales
• Gary asks about the correct placement for his ligature
• Martin asks how to get a velvety sax sound
• Sandra gets help with high notes on sax
• Steve asks about drum machines and backing tracks for performing
• and Marc gets help reading musical shortcuts.
Sax School members: Log in and view this session
Not a member yet but want access?
Watch this session plus our complete library of previous Q&A, Masterclass and Guest Teacher sessions with your Sax School Membership. Plus you’ll also have access to over 600 step by step video lessons and courses for alto and tenor sax!